Develop intermediate level skills with this Microsoft course!
If you want to become more efficient and organised at work using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, at TAFE Queensland Gold Coast we have the course for you! Microsoft Office for Business (Level 2) is designed to assist you in improving your expertise and developing your skills further by mastering the tools and features in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
Microsoft Word - 6 hours. In this session you will learn how to:
- work using different document techniques
- format text using themes, style sets, and styles
- create a multi-level list
- format pages
- create and insert a table
- position pictures and wrapping text
- perform a mail merge.
Microsoft Excel - 6 hours. In this session you will learn:
- how to work with rows, columns and worksheets
- relative, absolute and named references
- Excel Math
- 3D formulas
- how to use the functions: SUM, AVERAGE, and COUNT
Microsoft Outlook - 3 hours. In this session you will learn how to:
- take advantage of the Outlook calendar
- use the task management feature
- manage the address book.
This short course is non-accredited therefore is not registered with the National Training Register. Course details
Gold Coast - Coomera, Gold Coast - Southport
Part time: 3 sessions / 1 day per week, 5 sessions / 1 night per week
- Full Fee $380
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
Complement your work experience with relevant marketing principles
Working full-time, I needed a flexible course that could fit into my busy schedule. I enrolled part-time into TAFE Queensland Gold Coast's Diploma of Marketing which proved to be the perfect balance for my restrictive lifestyle. I gained confidence in knowing that the valuable skills I have learnt in class can now be put into practice within my workplace.
A thank you to all our amazing students. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.