You will say you’re a professional after this advanced course!
If you are interested in mastering Microsoft Word and Excel for your job, at TAFE Queensland Gold Coast we have the course for you! Microsoft Office for Business (Level 3 - Advanced) is designed to help you become highly skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel 2013 at a professional level.
This course includes 6 hours each of Microsoft Word and Excel. It includes lessons on how to create and work with a table of contents and indexes in long documents, protect documents, using the functions IF, LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, MATCH, CHOOSE, DATE and INDEX, and creating and formatting PivotTables and PivotCharts.
The instructor will demonstrate the exercises and then you will practise these new skills. The instructor will be available the whole time for support and assistance. Furthermore, you will be provided with a comprehensive manual to take home for future reference.
Microsoft Word - 6 hours. In this session you will learn how to:
- create and work with a table of contents and indexes in long documents
- work with text boxes
- add SmartArt to your documents
- work with charts
- use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- create and remove protection for your document
- insert and work with fields in a document
- create and work with electronic forms in Word.
Microsoft Excel - 6 hours. In this session you will learn how to:
- use the functions IF, LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, MATCH, CHOOSE, DATE and INDEX
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- add, format and sort data in a table
- add and format charts
- create and format PivotTables
- create and format PivotCharts
This short course is non-accredited therefore is not registered with the National Training Register. Course details
Gold Coast - Southport
Part time: 8 sessions / 1 night per week
- Full Fee $580
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
Complement your work experience with relevant marketing principles
Working full-time, I needed a flexible course that could fit into my busy schedule. I enrolled part-time into TAFE Queensland Gold Coast's Diploma of Marketing which proved to be the perfect balance for my restrictive lifestyle. I gained confidence in knowing that the valuable skills I have learnt in class can now be put into practice within my workplace.
A thank you to all our amazing students. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.