Gain hands-on experience at Gold Coast's leading international hotels
The International Hospitality Service Program is an exclusive program designed to develop frontline food and beverage service skills for work in luxury, five and six star properties. As part of the program, you will undertake work experience with Gold Coast’s leading hotels and Resorts. Industry partners include Jupiter's Hotel and Casino, Palazzo Versace, Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, Hilton Surfers Paradise and Sea World Resort.
These industry partners are committed to developing a highly skilled workforce suited to Queensland’s international tourism market. The program has been developed in partnership with leading hotels and convention centres to provide students with skills that will enhance their ability to obtain employment in this rapidly developing industry.
- Practical food and beverage service skills
- Provide advice on beers, spirits and liqueurs
- Learn how to guide customers on Australian and imported wines
- Offer guidance on food and beverage matching
- Advance your career and gain a competitive edge
- Learn about international visitor expectations and service standards
- Find out about a range of roles and opportunities available in international hotels and the hospitality industry
- Deliver outstanding silver service
Gold Coast - Southport
Full time: 13 weeks / 5 days per week
- Full fee $3,759
- Subsidised $300 - $904
- Concession $617
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
International Hospitality Service Program
"I've been in hospitality ever since I started working. I chose the International Hospitality Service Program because it would broaden my career opportunities. It's not just an ordinary hospitality course, it's training for six-star service."
Make Great Happen
A qualification with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast will bring you practical & essential skills in your choosen field. Our hands-on training approved by industry, leads to great job outcomes for our students.