Creme de la creme!
This course is for those who want to learn how to use a coffee machine and make the perfect espresso.
Face-to-face master workshops include:
- Practice before and after class
- Introduction to the coffee industry
- Expectations of behaviour working in the cafe industry
- Personal hygiene and professional presentation
- Workplace health and safety
- Customer expectations and customer service
- The history of coffee
- Identification and use of equipment
- Mise en place and setup of the work area
- Perfecting an espresso
- Stretching the milk
- Preparation of 10 types of coffee
This short course is non-accredited therefore is not registered with the National Training Register. Course details
Gold Coast - Southport
Part time: 3 nights
- Full Fee $250
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
Flexible and innovative study options
From a young age I wanted to follow a career path that would bring out the best in my creative self. Having multiple career paths to choose from whilst studying in a flexible learning environment was crucial in my decision to select TAFE Queensland Gold Coast as my preferred and only education provider.
A thank you to all our amazing students. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.