Gain hands-on experience at Gold Coast's leading international hotels
The International Hospitality Service Program is an exclusive program designed to develop frontline food and beverage service skills for work in luxury five and six star properties. As part of the program, you will undertake work experience with Gold Coast’s leading hotels and resorts. Industry partners include Jupiter's Hotel and Casino, Palazzo Versace, Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, Hilton Surfers Paradise, Sea World Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and Spa.
These industry partners are committed to developing a highly skilled workforce suited to Queensland’s international tourism market. The program has been developed in partnership with leading hotels and convention centres to provide students with skills that will enhance their ability to obtain employment in this rapidly developing industry.
- Practical food and beverage service skills
- Providing advice on beers, spirits and liqueurs
- Learning how to guide customers on Australian and imported wines
- Offering guidance on food and beverage matching
- Advancing your career to gain a competitive edge
- Learning about international visitor expectations and service standards
- Finding out about a range of roles and opportunities available in international hotels and the hospitality industry
- Delivering outstanding silver service
Gold Coast - Southport
Full time: 13 weeks / 5 days per week
- Full Fee $4,400
- Subsidised $2,016
- Concession $1,718
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
International Hospitality Service Program
"I've been in hospitality ever since I started working. I chose the International Hospitality Service Program because it would broaden my career opportunities. It's not just an ordinary hospitality course, it's training for six-star service."
A thank you to all our amazing students. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.