Deepen your knowledge of the French culture and language!
This very popular course is designed for students who have completed French Conversation - Level 2 or have an equivalent level gained from previous studies (feel free to ask to be put in touch with the teacher to discuss your level).
The focus of this course is to help you gain confidence in your speaking and listening skills whilst further discovering the French culture.
It is designed as a blended learning program that combines digital media with the traditional classroom method.
It offers numerous “conversational” activities to be practised in class with your classmates and a selection of audio and video material on French culture with a focus on Gastronomie (French cuisine) and the Arts.
- Make any kind of request using: Pourriez-vous …svp? Je voudrais.
- Gain confidence in making your bookings: dates, times, places.
- Express your tastes using: j’aime, j’adore, je déteste.
- Express your opinion: c’est très bon, je pense que c’est formidable.
- Virtual (digital) visit of French restaurants and their menus.
- Virtual (digital) visit of French cave à vin (wine cellar).
- Virtual (digital) visit of Le Louvre museum and other famous Parisian sites.
In the final class students will be encouraged to participate in an outing to a local French restaurant. This will be a fun cultural experience for all involved. This will be discussed with students at the first lesson.
This short course is non-accredited therefore is not registered with the National Training Register. Course details
Gold Coast - Southport
Part time: 8 sessions / 1 night per week
- Full Fee $245
07 5581 8300
No matter your question,
we are here to help!
Set yourself on the fast track to success
Sue is shaping up to be the Gold Coast's next big thing in fashion after she won the ‘Outstanding Use Of Material' category at the 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival in Brisbane. Continuing on from that success, Sue was also part of the duo who designed the Gold Coast light rail's staff uniform, now worn by drivers, line officers as well as maintenance and operational workers.
A thank you to all our amazing students. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.