Use your vision to provide the blueprint for building
Engineering offers an exciting career that provides work diversity, a higher than average salary and continuing high job prospects. Careers in the engineering industry include Civil/Structural Engineering Design, Structural Engineering and Draftsperson.
With TAFE Queensland Gold Coast you can gain skills in civil design, construction and structural work in steel and concrete or become knowledgeable in concrete analysis or even develop skills in preparing engineering drawings through CAD systems.
View Engineering courses
What career opportunities are available:
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast Engineering graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Civil Engineering Design
- Structural Engineering design
- Structural Engineering
- Contract Management
- Technical Officer in Engineering
Major Industry Employers:
- AECOM Australia
- Alloy Steel International
- AMC consultants
Four reasons to study with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- Develop your job skills in preparation, analysis and design.
- Learn from industry experts in civil design, drafting and hydraulics
- Have a nationally recognised practical qualification
- Choose from various diplomas and further your career with an advanced Diploma in Engineering.
Did you know?
- Construction as a whole is expected to experience a slight growth over the next five years, with commercial buildings expected to incur the strongest growth of all sub-sectors.
- Current skill shortages exist in Queensland for Engineering Managers and Civil Engineers.