Positively impact your community by working in law enforcement
A career in law enforcement in both the public and private sector can be exciting, rewarding and offer unmatched work experiences.
By studying Justice through TAFE Queensland Gold Coast you will learn about:
- The judiciary systems
- Social problem areas
- The fundamental of criminal law
- Preparing court proceeding documents
- Evidence briefs and information sourcing
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast has designed this course with the help of extensive consultation of industry leaders in the police force, the justice community and sessional academics. This is to ensure absolute industry relevance to students of TAFE Queensland Gold Coast's Justice courses.
View Justice Studies courses
What career opportunities are available
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast justice studies graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Police Officer
- Airport Security
- Customs Officer
- Private Investigator
Major Industry Employers:
- Queensland Police
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Customs
Five reasons to study Justice Studies with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- At TAFE Queensland Gold Coast there are also opportunities for further studies in Justice by advancing onto higher certifications and diplomas.
- TAFE Queensland Gold Coast works closely with businesses to provide industry relevant training.
- You will gain skills and knowledge from some of South East Queensland's best legal and judicial professionals who work with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast.
- Justice courses at TAFE Queensland Gold Coast are designed to meet your individual needs so you can achieve a successful career.
- You will acquire a range of skills to effectively work on the front line and make a direct impact.