Information Technology is a vital component of everyday life with opportunities existing across a broad spectrum of areas, including programming, developing software solutions, acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computers and diagnosing and resolving faults.
With businesses continuing to invest in making their IT systems and processes more secure, efficient and productive, this industry is experiencing strong growth and continues to offer many exciting career opportunities.
Use your current skills to improve your work prospects in the industry or learn the basics to begin your career pathway.
View Information Technology courses
What career opportunities are available:
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast Information Technology graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Network Administrator
- Network Security Co-ordinator
- Software tester
- Web developer
- Help desk officer
- Maintenance technician
Major industry employers
- Australian Taxation Office
- Westpac Bank
- McCann Australia
Five reasons to study Information Technology with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- Hands-on experience in Network and System Administration
- Obtain vendor specific certifications such as CISCO CCNA and/or Microsoft MCITP
- Guided discovery based learning enables to progress further in career
- Establish working relationship with industry partners and associates
- Experts trainers and update equipment.
Did you know
- Our students report 92% Student Satisfaction with teaching - 2015 Student Survey
- 86% of TAFE Queensland Gold Coast graduates secure employment within 3 months of graduating