Get creative with a qualification in Interactive Digital Media. Whether you are completely new to interactive media or only have limited experience with the software used in the industry, TAFE Queensland Gold Coast can provide you with a strong foundation for a successful career in interactive digital media.
Interactive Digital Media combines creative and technical elements to produce web design and development, mobile application design, games design, app design and 2D animation. As interactivity in today's technologies become more prevalent, Digital Media skills will only increase in demand. High employment growth exists for web designers, web developers and multimedia specialists.
Blending fundamental design theory with technical skills, TAFE Queensland Gold Coast can provide you with a strong foundation for a successful career in interactive digital media.
You will get skills in:
- Design theory and techniques
- Authoring and maintaining a variety of interactive environments
- Creation of 2D digital animation, games, digital simulations and digital images
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash
View Interactive Digital Media and Gaming Design courses
What career opportunities are available:
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast Interactive Digital Media graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Flash Designer/ Developer
- Games Designer/ Developer
- Interface Designer/Developer
- Web Designer/ Developer
Five reasons to study Interactive Digital Media with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- Being a fast-paced industry, TAFE Queenland Gold Coast ensures that the course content is up-to-date with the current industry expectations.
- TAFE Queensland Gold Coast's Interactive Digital Media courses also include a 12 months subscription to Lynda.com which is an industry leading educational resource that will be invaluable to you while you study.
- Places for employment include advertising agencies, design studios, corporate organisations and, of course, freelance.
- You will learn skills from some of South East Queensland's best interactive digital media professionals.
- As interactivity in today's technologies become more prevalent, Digital Media skills are increasingly in demand.
Did you know
- There is high employment growth for web designers, web developers and multimedia specialists.
- Our students report 92% Student Satisfaction with teaching - 2015 Student Survey.