TAFE Queensland Gold Coast offers a range of programs in education support providing you with the skills to becoming a teacher aide, work in childcare or to help others learn through tutoring. A career in Education is both highly rewarding and satisfying.
The demand for Education Support workers is steadily growing in Australia. There is also currently a high demand for Special Needs Teachers.
A TAFE Queensland Gold Coast Diploma or Certificate in education will provide you with:
- Interpersonal interaction with different cultures and different ages
- Variety of workloads - no two days are the same!
- Having a high level of autonomy
- Personal satisfaction of changing the lives of others
- Assisting others to develop their social and learning skills
- Having an understanding of both practical and theoretical concepts in education
- Ability to enhance skills in speaking, service orientation, active listening, social perceptiveness and critical thinking
View Education courses
What career opportunities are available:
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast education graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Education Support
- Training Manager
- Workplace Assessor
- Culture Teaching Assistant
- Teacher Aide
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Education Officer
Major Industry Employers:
- Queensland Education
- TAFE Queensland
- Kip McGrath
Five reasons to study Education with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- The demand for Education Support workers is steadily growing in Australia.
- There is also currently a high demand for Early Childhood Teachers and Special Needs Teachers.
- Your qualifications can improve your career opportunities within the vocational education and Training (VET) sector.
- A career in education provides the opportunity to influence and shape many lives.
- Your qualifications can be used in a variety of roles including Teacher Aide, Workplace Assessor and Training Manager.
Did you know
- Working as a Teacher aide is extremely rewarding. You see children thrive through the one-on-one teaching they are being given.
- Teacher aides are employed to work with preschool children, primary-age pupils, or secondary level students.
I've done it!
"I loved the practical part of the course and how long it lasts. You're three months out on-site which is great because you learn more. The flexibility, the people, my whole class, they were all lovely. The workload was reasonable and I had a lot of time in school time to do the work. I've done the course and it's great. Definitely do it, take the plunge, it's awesome, easy, affordable...it's great."
Certificate III in Education Support