You make the people happy
The Events courses at TAFE Queensland Gold Coast are designed to equip you with the knowledge and ability to pursue a successful career in the growing industry of event management.
This is a fast paced and challenging industry that offers high diversity, from organising corporate conferences and conventions, exhibitions, music and cultural festivals, through to major sporting events and concerts.
This industry can take you travelling to a range of destinations and give you experiences that some could only dream of.
View Events courses
What career opportunities are available:
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast Events graduates are employed in the following roles:
- Team Leader
- Event Coordinator
- Conference Coordinator
Five reasons to study Events with TAFE Queensland Gold Coast
- With an Events course at TAFE Queensland Gold Coast you will discover the glamorous parties, weddings and celebrities.
- Create an unforgettable experience for your clients and media.
- Gain knowledge for a rewarding career in the events industry.
- Develop an appreciation of the current issues in managing events organisations.
- Get practical knowledge with field-based work.
Did you know
- Employment for Conference and Event Organisers to November 2017 is expected to grow strongly. Employment in this large occupation (23,600 in November 2012) rose strongly in the past five years and rose very strongly in the long-term (ten years).
- Top two important skills are active listening (82%) and speaking (80%) and critical thinking (77%)
- According to the Party and Event Planners market research report in May 2013 revenue generated is $237 million with an annual growth of 0.7% from 2008 to 2013.